I got into an accident on my passenger side about a month and a half ago. I got my car about two weeks ago. Within those two weeks I started noticing a squeaking sound, that eventually turned into grinding when I turn the wheel to the right. I brought it to the shop that did the body work, and they insisted the brake pads were bad (unlikely since they were only 4 months old). The insurance doesn't believe the accident is the cause, since the problem is coming from the front driver side, and I got hit on the passenger side.

I changed both the pads and the rotor, and unfortunately it's still doing the same thing. I'm getting fed up with the autobody shop, so I plan to just get it fixed at a shop. What do you guys think it is? I checked the shims, and even took them off to see if they're causing the rubbing, but it's not that either. Could the caliper be warped itself? How about the mount for the rotor itself?

To make matter worst, I broke the bolt that mounted to the lower part of the caliper. I'm having a bad day, any advice would be highly appreciated!