STI Drivers Maintenance question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STI Drivers Maintenance question within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello STI drivers, two weeks left until I get my STI. well my question is how much money you spend ...

STI Drivers Maintenance question

Hello STI drivers, two weeks left until I get my STI. well my question is how much money you spend everytime the maintenance is due? is there any special maintenance require? Im just wondering before I get it? thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Just a quick run down:

Oil changes anywhere from 25-50 depending on oil used and oem filter/crush washer

Tire rotation anywhere from 10-25 dollars depending on location done

15k mile service is just a glorified oil change/fluid check. Just have the oil changed and anyone with common sense can do the rest.

30k mile service this is one of the bigger ones. They will replace all new fluids, check brakes, blah blah blah. People have reported anywhere from 300-600 to have this done. Like the 15 mile service most of the stuff can be done by you if you have basic knowledge.

To be honest until the 30k mark I'd just have the dealership change the oil. Come 30k you can either have the dealership do the work, you can do it, or have a independant shop that you trust complete the work with OEM parts.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Cool, I thought there was some special maintance on the turbo but I guess not. Yeah that basic stuff I can do. thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.