Hey guys,
I have a 02 wrx with 65,000 miles on it. It had an intake when I got it. As soon as I bought it and drove it home the cel came on about 40 miles into the trip. I got it home and took it to autozone. The cel codes were PO136 (o2 sensor circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 2) and PO546 Exhaust Gas Temp. Sensor Circuit High bank 1 sensor 1). So I got home and joined this forum. I found some good info and decided that I need a stock air intake system. I talked to PC Tuner and he sent me one minus the snorkus. I just put it on today and reset me ECU. Wow is this thing quit now. Anyway about 40 miles later my cel came back on with the same codes. Could this just be from my o2 sensor because I havent changed it yet. Also what o2 sensor is it, I assume the second one, but were is it. My car doesnt seem to run very well, lack of power. Please help my car is comlpetly stock now and it lacks the power it did when i bought it. I bought it with 58,000 miles on it. Seems to miss a little to. Please help this egt thing is weird, I never heard of it. Some guy told me it could be my 1st o2 sensor not the second one please help car is stock. Also if it was the 1st o2 sensor wouldnt the code read (o2 sensor circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 1) thank you guys-- Joe