JDM Headlights bugeye

This is a discussion on JDM Headlights bugeye within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey i need some help. i have the jdm non hid headlights for my bugeye. i made my own wiring ...

JDM Headlights bugeye

hey i need some help. i have the jdm non hid headlights for my bugeye. i made my own wiring harness to make my headlights plug and play instead of splicing into the factory headlight lead. i followed the steps on scooby mods and with the all the stock bulbs in everything worked fine. the headlights, turn signals, high beams and city lights.

the stock lights were not bright enough so i bought a set of piaa H1 bulbs to replace them. i installed the piaas and now the drivers side is lighting up brighter than the passenger side. and both high beams come on vey faintly. and when i switch to highbeams the passenger side does not come on at all. i thought maybe it was just the something wrong with the grounding on the passenger side so i decided to unplug it and plug it into the drivers side. the lights all light up correctly now. but as soon as something gets plugged into the passenger side it gets all haywire again.

any suggestions? are the piaa bulbs drawing too much current? do i need to change the fuses?

i have no clue. thanks for any help

-dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone