Radial Drag????
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Radial Drag???? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My left front tire has radial drag or whatever and keep veering to the left! Is that going to cause ...

Radial Drag????

My left front tire has radial drag or whatever and keep veering to the left! Is that going to cause any damage to my car? BTW, I made sure the alignment was correct and steering wheel centered. The problem wheel was on the right side, which made the car veer to the right. Now it's on the left and going to the left. So it definately is radial drag or whatever. Just wondering if this is going to cause any damage to the tranny etc...
    05 CGM STi stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just wondering because my tired still have life left and changing all four would cost about a grand.
    05 CGM STi stock

Describe the pulling a litte more, if you can. Is it constant, always at the same strength, etc. Might help get some info.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Yea, it's always the same direction and strength.
    05 CGM STi stock

Tire could be coming apart internally. Swap tire to the rear and put rear one onto
    the front. See how it drives. If the pull is gone, problem is the tire. If not, look
    at the alignment.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.