huge problem, please help me out if u can... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on huge problem, please help me out if u can... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by scoobyracer03 ok so it is on the back of the motor only accessed from underneath then? Follow ...

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyracer03
    ok so it is on the back of the motor only accessed from underneath then?

Follow the link I posted, and download the zipfile - then look it up and you will know.

Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol my bad i glanced at that thinkin it was part of ur signature

Quote Originally Posted by cgilbane
    damn....seems to me like you have everythhing in that car you shouldnt have )bov, cai, turbo timer) get rid of em all!!!!!!!!!!
    What is wrong with a turbo timer?

I thought that just kept the turbo running so you didn't just pull the oil out of the turbo as soon as you shut the car down.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

Not sure why you want to look at very uncommon things to fix before fixing the obvious ones. Take off the bov, the cai, and auto timer and see what happens. It's easy stuff to change as long as you have the stock parts. You should be able to switch these out in just a couple hours max. A shorty intake isn't bad, I have one. But I have one because I have a lot of other mods that more or less utilize it.

At first it sounded like bad gas, but with mods like the ones you have they are modifying the A/F ratio and are most likely the root of your problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12