??????

This is a discussion on ?????? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok...Ive had my wagon going on 2 years...never had a problem and for the past week its been feeling kinda ...

??????

Ok...Ive had my wagon going on 2 years...never had a problem and for the past week its been feeling kinda weird. My shifting seems to be alittle rough. No grinding or anyting just seems rough. Kinda of like it shakes more than usual when I downshift and the other thing is that when Im taking off in 1st it feels like I dont have the same clutch play that I used to have. As soon as I slowly start letting off the clutch the car starts shaking! And no its not my driving!!! I know how to drive my car. Its been doing that for the past week now and I was just curious if any of you have had this problem!!!! Its an 03WRXwagon with 46,000 miles.
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like the clutch is glazed and is grabbing or not engaging smoothly with the flywheel.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

I have the same problem on my car, it feels like your its not wanting to rev high enough for the clutch? if thats how it feels all i did was tighten the gas pedal cable at the butterfly valve. Much sure you have the car running when you do it other wire your idle will be really high with the car running you can get it just tight enough that the idle will be fine. Let me know if that works.