The worst door ding yet. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The worst door ding yet. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What is the difference between paintless and non-paintless dent repair, aside from the obvious one involves paint? I guess what ...

What is the difference between paintless and non-paintless dent repair, aside from the obvious one involves paint? I guess what i mean is, which yields better results for big door dings and what is the price difference?

I got a big ding from some asshat on my door a couple of months ago, and I haven't gotten it fixed yet .. but it bugs me to death.
    - Anna

Wise men say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think it's so ironic when people think it's rude to take up two spots. if people weren't rude in the first place, you wouldn't have to. whoever did that to your g/f is a piece of SHlT.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I have a nice door ding on my drivers side front door. It must have been a truck because it is up high on the door. Sorry for the rant but people suck...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121
    I have a nice door ding on my drivers side front door. It must have been a truck because it is up high on the door. Sorry for the rant but people suck...
    I've had 2 door dings removed so far from mobile paintless dent removal people.
    One was $75 and one was $150. It depends on the size and location...
    One dent i witnessed the lady hit my car with her truck door....not a care in the world...some one has to invent an a**hole alarm that goes off when Retards in giant trucks and 80's model sedans park next to you. vent over.

People suck.....

what did you do to the ***** who you saw hit your car?

Quote Originally Posted by FASSTI
    what did you do to the ***** who you saw hit your car?
    Okay you asked...

I met up with some folks at wingstop fromt the nasioc forum.
    We finished eating and were checking out each other's subbies..
    while looking at this hottness of a 2002 stage 4 wrx this guy pulls up in a big dodge truck. I think to myslef......i parked with plenty of room for this guy not to hit my door.

Then i think to myslef.....who would be stupid enough to hit somones door like 10 feet away from where they are standing......
    From the corner of my eye i just see this large white object fly into my door and i hear a loud ....*BAP****
    i turn in time to see the door fly back to the lady that flung it open....
    (mind you it was getting windy which i think now caught the door perfect)
    but stilll why the biatcchhh didn't hold the door firmly i will never guess...
    I start walking towards the car with my mouth wide open....this lady closes the door...and he starts the truck back up......
    oh helllllll noooooo.... i run to the door and start banging on it......and he turns off the truck....she lowers her window and i go off.....i probbaly cussed her out for about 3 minutes...no joking....3 minutes of every single word i could think of......
    see this isn't the first time i've had a dent removed...it's not worth getting insurances invovled and i new it was a long shot to have them pay being on puyblic property and all....
    What i really wanted was for this guy to fight me........i didn't care about the money i just wanted to hurt him like he hurt me.......but guess what...
    he didn't even defend her...he just kept telling me to calm down...he didn't even get out of the freakin truck.......LOL.
    so i called the police on my cell phone and we waited 2 hours........that was alot of time to calm down.....i kept looking over to my wife and thinking......man i should not have talked to a female like that...there is no excuse......so i walked over to her window and apologized to the lady...i told her there was no excuse for me talking to her that way......and i told them they could go.....
    he offered to pay me on payday for the dent but if he didn't, i would have broken his legs so i just said forget about it.
    ::::fhew::::
    ANd that's the wingstop/subbie meet/dent stroy that happend last week.
    sorry for jacking the thread....
    ps. My dent is getting fixed right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12