Help?! Installed HID's now blinkers not working

This is a discussion on Help?! Installed HID's now blinkers not working within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Here are my car symptoms: Back turn signals working, front not. And the turn signal sound inside mycar is blinking ...

Help?! Installed HID's now blinkers not working

Here are my car symptoms: Back turn signals working, front not. And the turn signal sound inside mycar is blinking twice as fast. I've heard of this happening to someone but I'm not sure what the solution is. I'm sure the bulbs and wires are all plugged in but I'm not sure why this is not working. I did unplug a wire behind the glove box right at the top, it's a yellow and green plug... I thought it was the DRL but it wasn't. I plugged it back in and unplugged the right one. So, I was thinking this was maybe a fuse, i checked the turn signal fuses and they are ok. Then I took out the battery power thinking that reseting the ecu would work. Still no dice. I'm so lost now. Not sure what's going on and I'm sure it's probably something stupid that I did. Any suggestions??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nevermind.. I'm so stupid. I ended up not plugging the bulb into the socket until it clicked... called my uncle who's a subaru mechanic and he told me what's wrong. Surely enough it was my stupidity.