Routine maintenance time

This is a discussion on Routine maintenance time within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My car is about to hit 50k miles, and there's some stuff I need to do. I know that I ...

[Ignore, n00b question] Routine maintenance time

My car is about to hit 50k miles, and there's some stuff I need to do. I know that I need to do oil and brakes (thread over in the proper forum). What else should I be looking at? I had the proper 30k maintenance and I've changed out my gear and rear diff oil recently, but that's about it for maint.

Spark plugs? Some fluid I've probably forgotten about? Obviously time for a new turbo and exhaust? Well, ok, probably not that last one.
    Last edited by houdini; 06-07-2006 at 07:33 PM.
    2003 White Sportswagon
    Mods: Cobb stg 2 (STX map), Whiteline strut braces, SRBs and swaybars, Kartboy rear endlinks, 04+ rear swaybar mounts, Hawk HPS brake pads meeting Powerslot front rotors, Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs, some stereo
    Pending: some more stereo. Front endlinks?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    See the periodic maintenance service manual excerpt in the maintenance and service FAQ at the top of this forum.

Your owners manual also contains the service schedule - IIRC the next major service is 60k.
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*

Fair enough. Thanks.
    2003 White Sportswagon
    Mods: Cobb stg 2 (STX map), Whiteline strut braces, SRBs and swaybars, Kartboy rear endlinks, 04+ rear swaybar mounts, Hawk HPS brake pads meeting Powerslot front rotors, Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs, some stereo
    Pending: some more stereo. Front endlinks?