fuel cut..?

This is a discussion on fuel cut..? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey all, i have an 06 WrX TR. I have a helix dp no cat, and 3" magnaflow catback. Ive ...

fuel cut..?

Hey all, i have an 06 WrX TR. I have a helix dp no cat, and 3" magnaflow catback. Ive had it on for about 2 months now im guessing. Well recently ive been hitting a fuel cut or something in 4th going around 110ish, now around 90ish. I raced an STi last week and the thing happend around 115ish, the check engine light comes on and the cruise flashes. It went away today, on the way home i was floored in 4th around 90 again car like cuts and the check light and cruise flash come again. Anyone know wtf is going on? Is it from the exhaust? I only use cheveron and 76 91oct ... cali gas... do i need a EM that bad? Also ive noticed like when i punch it in 5th going around 60-80 my boost is all over the place, hits like 10-7-12-10 and so on... not stable. In higher RPMs for all gears boost goes 15 by redline its down to 10-11ish... Would i be able to hold at least 15psi with a EM, it pulls real nice around 15psi i hate how it drops.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do a search for fuel cut.

I would suggest a cat and EM.
    -Max.

06 STU STI
    2006 STU Pro Solo Natl. Champ.
    www.zzyzxmotorsports.com