Oh Where Art Thou???

This is a discussion on Oh Where Art Thou??? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; As some may already know... My ’05 STi was hit at church and the person took off. Anyhow, it’s been ...

Oh Where Art Thou???

As some may already know... My ’05 STi was hit at church and the person took off. Anyhow, it’s been in the shop for the longest time… almost a full month. So I have been driving around this BMW 323i and while it’s comfortable, it’s just not the same. I miss the comfort of my STi seats… the sound of the BOV… the capability to pass up people if I need to make the lane change… etc.

So I get the figures back from the body shop… and it is $2,800 to fix. I just got to pay the premium…so that kind of sucks. Anyhow, over 3 weeks has gone by and I am without my little silver “BEAST”. Man I miss it…

Okay guys… sorry for venting. I think you are the only ones out there that can feel my pain…. =(

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hmm, your STi is in the shop for a minor fender bender, and you're stuck driving a Bimmer in the meantime. nope, don't feel the pain.

edit: i'm gonna link this post every time someone asks, "why does <insert foreign country here> get all the cool cars?"
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by bbqweed
    BOV
    PSSHHHHHT
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.