Cabin Air Filter Replacement Instructions - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Cabin Air Filter Replacement Instructions within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; no ill do that..thanx...is he a moderator..i dont see hisname..do u know his email.....

no ill do that..thanx...is he a moderator..i dont see hisname..do u know his email..
    Last edited by Weapon wrX; 01-24-2003 at 06:06 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    Find a post by him....

in his post, you see a button for "profile"

There's a hyperlink for "Clink here to send email" or something like that.

Don

Re: questions about the filtration system??

Originally posted by Weapon wrX
    does anyone know the dimensions of the air filtration filter??..and is it true that u dont need to buy anything from the dealer..i did not have the air filtration system added by dealer..but can the filter be put in at anytime..no special adaptor needed??
    any info will be helpful..thanx
    8 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 1 1/8" pleated paper filter like you can buy in larger sizes at hardware stores. Dimensions are not critical as it fits loosely into the filter box. Nothing to buy from the dealer, the filter box is already there you just need to put a filter in it. Hope this helps.

I am just looking to my OEM filter here and here goes the dimensions of the OEM..
    21 centimetersX 18.5 centimetersX 3 centimeters .
    hope this helps
    Tuca
    2002 Black Wagon WRX
    315HP With the PM-ID

thanx tuca and don...great help!! it worked!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.