A/C seems to not be working....

This is a discussion on A/C seems to not be working.... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought my car in October last year, and I made sure to check to see if the A/C worked ...

A/C seems to not be working....

I bought my car in October last year, and I made sure to check to see if the A/C worked before buying ( previous experience involved dying in the Arizona heat)

Now I check it, and it won't blow out cold air at all. No matter how long I run it on A/C it will not get cold?

What is wrong with it? How do I fix it?

Deja

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The system probaly just needs to be re-charged or it has a leak in the lines or compressor. Take it somewhere and have them recharge it and go from there.

As for myself, I'll never know if my A/C works or not....windows down baby all the time.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    The system probaly just needs to be re-charged or it has a leak in the lines or compressor. Take it somewhere and have them recharge it and go from there.

As for myself, I'll never know if my A/C works or not....windows down baby all the time.
    That option didn't work for me last year with my old car hahahah. This Arizona heat is bad! Believe me, if I could live with rolling the windows down, I would to save money. Gotsta have my a/c baaaabby