Having an issue with my 2002 WRX.
When I'm pushing the car at WOT or close to WOT - it stutters, jerks, hesitates and has a loss of power at around the 4500RPM mark.
I've changed spark plugs and it did make a difference but the issue is still there.
I'm considering resetting the ECU before trying anything else but I'm a bit hesitant about the ECU having to relearn.
Here is a bit
of background on the car and what mods I'm running etc.
* Subaru factory forged EJ207 semi-closed block (<7000KM)
* Tuned to E85 on 25PSI - Very safe tune.
* 11mm oil pump, new water pump, new radiator, new timing belt kit with new pulleys, idlers and tensioner installed at same time as semi closed block.
* TD05-20g Billet Wheel Turbo
* Full 3 Inch Exhaust
* GFB Electronic 3 Port Boost Controller W/ Overboost Safety Function - 6 boost settings - I generally run it on the 22PSI setting.
* Cold Air Intake (also tuned for it)
* STi Intercooler
* Silicon Intake, Silicon Y Pipe,
* DW300 Fuel Pump
* ID1000 Injectors.
* New A/C compressor and hoses (regassed)