blower fan noise
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on blower fan noise within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi everyone, I just got 16 WRX last December and one of the things I noticed is that there's a ...

blower fan noise

Hi everyone,

I just got 16 WRX last December and one of the things I noticed is that there's a whining noise coming from my blower fan motor.
    I've taken it to the dealer but they said it's within normal range. If I turn on the radio and have it decently loud I won't notice it but
    when I'm driving without any music, I can definitely notice it and it bothers me more than I thought it would... Especially on the highway.

Is this happening to any of you guys? And any potential solutions?

I drove mazda 3 before and other than the windnoise, I didn't hear my motor noise when I had the fan on...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't have a whine per say.. More like a ticking or chirping and I can only hear it on low speed. I'm trying like hell not to be so picky because the noises in this car will drive me insane. But I will follow in case someone does have a fix for this. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy on YouTube posted a video about a fix for blower noise/whine
    https://youtu.be/7wjYhU02Pis

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Excellent!! Thank you for the video... Let's see if it works.
    I'll post it again after installing that pannel

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.