Subaru WRX Forum banner

KEYLESS ENTRY PUSH BUTTON START DEAD BATTERY. 2015 WRX

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  15WRBlue 
#1 ·
on two occasions, I AM convinced that I had shut the car off properly. However, today after not driving my car for 3 days, I went to start the car and it would not turn over. I am sure that on Friday I had shut down the WRX. However, on Monday the car would not start. The battery was completely dead. Any thoughts?

#3 ·
Had pretty much the same issue with mine early this past spring. Didn't drive it for a couple of days and the battery went dead. Would start if I put a starter charger on it and ran fine. Figured I too had left something on but couldn't find anything. Went out and bought a rechargeable battery packet in case I needed a boost with no one else around but have yet to need it. When I went in for a oil change I mentioned it to Subaru and they checked things out but found no problems with anything draining it either. They did check the battery with a full diagnostic load test though and found that it was bad. New battery installed (replaced under warranty) and have not had an issue since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.