Subaru WRX Forum banner

13 wrx bucking

818 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WRX_2oh3 
#1 ·
Hey guys got a quick question... my 13 wrx sometimes bucks very slightly and feels a Lil bogged when trying to go from first... not all the time, but it does happen enough for me to notice... I feel like it happens more when I have less then 1/4 tank of gas... any ideas or anything to help would be great

#2 ·
Mine did the same thing from time to time. I think it's the nature of AWD transmission and soft factory bushings. Also the AWD transmission can just take some getting used to. Since I installed positive shift kit (trans crossmember bushings), transmission mount, pitch stop mount, and positive power insert kit alot of this has subsided. No problems on take off. Going over speed bumps can be PIA with minimal bucking sometimes. I've noticed my car is also not the happiest on low tanks of gas. I try to keep it above half tank as much as possible. I'm upgrading to a DW65c fuel pump this weekend so hopefully that will help. I'll let you know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.