Check engine light on
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Check engine light on within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got out of my car and left it running and when I got back like 2 minutes later my ...

Check engine light on

I got out of my car and left it running and when I got back like 2 minutes later my check engine light, traction control light were on and the cruise control light was flashing. But nothing seems to be wrong What should I do

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Go to a local auto zone or advance auto parts or whichever auto parts store is close and have them scan the code one you have that either get it checked or update this post and let us know what it is its probably nothing

I installed a Cobb ss cattend downpipe earlier in the day and every thing was perfect until now. Would that have something to do with it

Not sure if it was cattend probably not but the stock downpipe has 2 cats in it so since the Cobb is more free flow it might think your system is running to lean due to smoother flow

Probably got hot after letting idle get the cel code and lmk

For future reference getting the code read as soon as you can before asking what you should do is the first thing you do. We can't help you unless we know the code
    Also you say your car is modded, what did you use to tune and what year is your car? I didn't see one listed in your profild
    Stinkeye member 520

+1!!!!^

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.