Here is some back story. I was working on changing my bulbs for my car as they went out. When putting the battery back in place my buddy accidentally hit the positive terminal with the metal part of the AC hose line. Small spark came up then when we tried to check for power there was nothing.
What I have done:
1. tested battery on another car (its good)
2. checked all of the grounds to the car (they are good, even did some sanding and cleaning to make sure)
3. Checked every single fuse! (none are popped *under hood and in car*)
4. Bigger fuses 50amp 120amp are also good. (I used a multimeter to check and make sure ground connection is still occurring.
5. Used multimeter to test ground spots to the negative battery terminal harness everything shows as current passing.
I feel stumped guys. I feel like its probably the 120 AMP fuse but it looks like its in good condition! I have to get the fuse ordered from the dealership if all fails.
Any of you guys know where to begin? I have done a few searches but cant seem to find a solid lead. Any help would be greatly appreciated.