Multi function display missing audible signal control
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Multi function display missing audible signal control within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; On the multi function display in my car under car setting the Audible signal on/off control is missing from the ...

Question Multi function display missing audible signal control

On the multi function display in my car under car setting the Audible signal on/off control is missing from the menu ,I have the premium model does anyone else have the premium model with this setting in the menu?
    Last edited by Desert wrxer; 07-06-2014 at 09:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Desert wrxer View Post
    On the multi function display in my car under car setting the Audible signal on/off control is missing from the menu ,I have the premium model does anyone else have the premium model with this setting in the menu?

I am not sure what you are asking but will guess. If you are asking about the rev indicator signal, the 15 WRX does not have one, just the STi.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    This is an issue I've seen several times before.

Does it look like this?

2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Its the setting that disables the chirps when you lock/unlock the car using the key fob.The option to turn it on and off is. Not onthe menu,anyway I found out a way to disable the chirps by holding down the unlock button and inserting the key at least 6 times then opening the door.

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    This is an issue I've seen several times before.

Does it look like this?

Iwas informed by SOA that U.S. cars don't have that feature enabled even though its in the manuel on page 3-83.
    Also I have not been able to pair my LG G2 cell with the cars Bluetooth ,it seems like the car times out in about 5 seconds not allowing me time to input the passcode and today that "check Audio" warning came up on the multi display.
    I turned off the car and restarted and the warning was gone.What does the warning indicate?
    Last edited by Desert wrxer; 07-08-2014 at 05:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.