Not sure but a knocking sound when turning right and left
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Not sure but a knocking sound when turning right and left within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello as a short intro I am new to the subi game. Just purchased a sonic yellow 03/bugeye wagon. My ...

Not sure but a knocking sound when turning right and left

Hello as a short intro I am new to the subi game. Just purchased a sonic yellow 03/bugeye wagon. My concern now is this loud thumping just hideous sound. I have searched around and indicated it could be the following : cv joint/axle, possibly a loose sway bar,and the more likely which is the center diff. I am posting here to see what you guys think it would/can be and just need help.
    Instagram (Btw this is me just doing tight turns basically circling) Also this is when the car is all warmed up after a nice 30 min drive.

Sorry that the link had to be from instagram but when I tried transfering it to my laptop the quality was bad. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Last edited by gmsyellowgn; 06-07-2014 at 11:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.