boost/vac leak help!!

This is a discussion on boost/vac leak help!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so I went stage 1 last week and have been monitoring the read out and was noticing a a/f correction ...

boost/vac leak help!!

so I went stage 1 last week and have been monitoring the read out and was noticing a a/f correction of -19/+20 so I started looking underneath the hood and noticed that my air box wasnt fully closed the bottom end was open so I closed it up and reflashed the stage 1 map and the readings are a bit better -11/+14 I can't see anything else loose .I'm thinking maybe I gotta clean my MAF sensor since basically the air box was open to environment and possibly made the sensor dirty would this be accurate or should I wait to let the ecu settle in I only have maybe about 20 miles on the reflashed tune here's a pic of my AP and what I'm seeing .I haven't really done any WOT pulls to log but I also live in NYC and its hard to really go WOT especially on 4g any advice would greatly be appreciated

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Little more back story I took the car into Subaru for the first oil change its a 2014 sti while they was doing the oil change they checked my air filters intake and cabin and said was dirty so I had them change it out hence why the air box was not fully closed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Throttle body hose may need to be checked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

OK will check that next thanks

OK update threw a p2004 trouble code stock tune back on and taking to dealership