I have a 96 STi no start. JDM import car that landed in Canada in Feb. 107K km, timing belt changed at 96K. No mods. Was running fine when parked (2) days ago. Last pm no start.
- Fuel pump not making any noise. Has 4.3V at the fuel pump plug. Hitting/tapping tank does not help.
- Do not know where the fuel pump relay is located, JDM RHD.
- Fuses under hood appear to be good.
- Is there a fuse I should be looking at in panel on kick plate in car?
- Should I pull the fuel pump and try jumping it? Can this be done with the pump in the car?