2014 WRX Stage 2 Datalog Review

This is a discussion on 2014 WRX Stage 2 Datalog Review within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys I have been Stage 2 for about a month now on my 2014 WRX. Just so you guys ...

2014 WRX Stage 2 Datalog Review

Hey guys I have been Stage 2 for about a month now on my 2014 WRX. Just so you guys know the car has the Cobb DP, SF, and Invidia Catback. Can you guys over look my datalog and tell me if you guys think everything look ok? I did a 3rd gear pull. Thanks for your guys help.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1917462867

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just pulls a little timing on the bottom end but thats normal, overall looks good. Im assuming your using an access port?
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Thanks for looking at it and yeah I am.

hmm I'm surprised that you're not hitting more boost but it looks safe just a little knock and it's only 1.4 so nothing to get worked up about. Have you ever logged your injector duty cycle? I know before I switched to my LWG map I was overboosting and maxing out my IDC and hitting fuel cut. I doubt by looking at your log that you are in danger of it but it's something to check once in a while.

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you checked for any leaks?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

My car normally hits around 16.5 PSI but for some reason it wasn't. I have not done a injector duty cycle. Does it look like my car is has a leak?