I'm having a promblem out or my 2011 wrx impreza - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I'm having a promblem out or my 2011 wrx impreza within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; No offense, but is English not your first language? It's SUPER hard to understand most of the posts in this ...

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    No offense, but is English not your first language? It's SUPER hard to understand most of the posts in this thread. Your abismal spelling and lack of punctuation is why I ask.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    No offense, but is English not your first language? It's SUPER hard to understand most of the posts in this thread. Your abismal spelling and lack of punctuation is why I ask.
    Agreed. That's what my first response was. I feel bad but the first thing that came to mind for me was this clip:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan in Crystal Black Silica
    Mods - STi Short Throw Shifter w/ Cobb Bushings, Cobb Tuning Race Red Shift Knob, Totsubo Front License Plate Mount, Corsa CBE
    2009 Acura RDX w/ Tech Package in Grigio Metallic

Retired: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 5-speed, 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed, 2010 Honda Accord Couple EX-L V6 6-speed.

Sorry type fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Z31_2011 View Post
    Still nothing checked all connections

-40 degree intake temperatures are not possible under current weather conditions and likely under any survivable weather conditions.... If your car is running like **** then your intake temperature sensor has probably gone bad. If the car is running perfectly normal then it is likely that your AccessPort is reading the computer improperly thus making the AccessPort bad. That is my take on the matter.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Has a ruff idel but other then that running good

I Support ClubWRX
    This problem was solved in less than 30 seconds with a google search Let Me Search That For You... click on the second link. Right there it states that the reason you received the original code is because your Intake Temperature Sensor (AIT) is either dirty or has gone bad. This means that, if your car is still under the factory warranty then, you need to take it back to the dealership and have them replace/look at the sensor. This is not a part that should have gone bad with most mods.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Car has 65273 only warranty 60 thousand. Clean the sensor with electrial clearner still didn't help

I Support ClubWRX
    Car has 65273 only warranty 60 thousand. Clean the sensor with electrial clearner still didn't help

Then it looks like you may have to try replacing the MAF sensor (AIT is built into it on our cars). If that doesn't work and it's still throwing a code then I'm not sure from there. Maybe air filter needs replaced, or there is a bad connection somewhere in the harness going to the MAF.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Agreed with McBill. If cleaning the senor didn't help then replace it. If the car is running fine then contact Cobb about the faulty reading on the AP.

When you are driving does the temp reading stay at -40?

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry type fast

Your subsequent posts determined that was a lie. Good luck with your car.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12