Fuel cut at 5k

This is a discussion on Fuel cut at 5k within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys ive been having a issue with fuel cut at 4.5 to 5k? i am running stage 2 turbo ...

Fuel cut at 5k

Hey guys ive been having a issue with fuel cut at 4.5 to 5k? i am running stage 2 turbo back exhaust with cobbs cold air intake and access port runninb stage 2 map with normal waste gate. I'm planning on putting a boost controller on once i get this problem fix im running 8 to 10 psi right now. any ideas im knew to turbos? i would like 2 run 16 psi if any one can give me mods and advice how to do that? i need to fix the fuel cut first of corce.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What vehicle? Post a datalog.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Subaru wrx 2004 alright I'll get one up asap

Using Tapatalk

Alright update i an trying to connect the access port to my computer, and it won't connect. i will call Cobb to see what they think, but of course they are not open on weekends. I'll have to call them tomorrow after i get of work.
    It's turning out to be a sh&@& weekend I'll let you now tomorrow when i find out

Using Tapatalk