Something is wrong w/ my STI please help. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Something is wrong w/ my STI please help. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just fix that first and see if you still have a problem....

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Just fix that first and see if you still have a problem.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I checked that sensor and everything seems fine, its plugged in as it should and its not lose where it is bolted to the block.

I called the dealer and set up and appointment tomorrow for them to take a look over it. If nothing is covered under warranty and depending on how much it cost I may take it elsewhere for other places that are great at working on subarus b/c I hate dealer prices.
    2007 WRX STI- Stock 13.8@102

Dealer replaced the crank sensor and flushed the engine. Everything seemed fine I left and 20 mins later it started to studder and run rough when at a stop. I called them and took it back. This time when I got there it was running rough when before it was not. They scanned it again and I got the code P0021 for a bad AVCS Solenoid. They took it off and cleaned it but recommended that it should be replaced. So far its running ok but if it does it again I'm going to park it until its fixed. Just looking up now on a cheaper way to go about fixing it they were quoting $264
    2007 WRX STI- Stock 13.8@102

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12