This by far has got to be the dumbest problem I've ever had. There is a huge amount of static electricity buildup on my car. 2014 wrx. Does anyone know why the hell this is happening? It's over 10,000 volts because I can see, hear, and feel it. After sitting in the car for a short period of time, I get out, go and close the door and get shocked. WTF lol. Touch the body and get shocked. Hell I even closed it with my foot recently and touched the pavement with my finger and I got shocked. Seriously wtf here. How am I generating a static discharge by sitting in it?!
I wish this was a troll post, but in all honesty it's just annoying like hell :\