Hello Everyone !
My friend just bought a 04' Wrx, The clutch was totally worn out so we decided to have it changed by a friend at a garage( Not a professional, so no invoice etc..), the problem is that, After the new clutch installed, The car doesn't start anymore, We can hear the engine turning with the starter, but it just doesn't fire ! The car didn't have any problem prior this, and the car came to the garage by the road, with a friend driving it ! So the problem really appeared after the clutch change !
Here are differents informations :
1. They did the job on a car lift
2. They didn't disconnect the battery
3. When they try to start the car, the little key shaped light is flashing on the speedo,
4. Fuel is arriving, and ignition seems to work also !
5. Subaru dealer won't take the car because it's lightlty modified
I will post a video a little bit later ..
Many persons told us it could be the neutral safety switch that could have been damaged, but except this, nobody really knows what the problem could be .
It would be really great if you guys could give us an helping hand since it's been almost 2 weeks that the car didn't start, and we are a little bit desperate
Thanks very much for reading, sorry If I have made some English mistakes, I'm from France and I'm doing my best