2013 Wrx MAF Sensor

This is a discussion on 2013 Wrx MAF Sensor within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Today i was doing a little maintenance on the car. I have a Cobb SF intake and pulled it out ...

2013 Wrx MAF Sensor

Today i was doing a little maintenance on the car. I have a Cobb SF intake and pulled it out to clean and re-oil the filter using the kit i got from Cobb. Afterwards i reinstalled the intake and screwed everything back in place and realized there was tension on the MAF sensor and it would quite reached and realized I had been pinched between the metal bracket that holds the filter in place and the filter itself. When i unscrewed the bracket and pulled the cable running to the MAF sensor loose i realized the plastic tube that the wires sit in was craked open. It didnt look like it hit any of the wires but i wasnt sure if i damage anything. When i got everything back in place and started the car i didnt see any CEL lights. I decided to drive it around for a bit to see if i noticed anything. Using the Accessport i looked at the MAF voltage and intake and they both seemed to be showing values. The other thing i looked at which i wasnt quite sure of was the A/F Sensor Ratio. Most of the time it was around 14.1-15, except when i went into boost slightly it dropped down into 13 and 12. When i would push the clutch in between shifts it would shoot up to 20.3 for a second then come back down to around the same 14.1-15 again. Anyone with more knowledge then I think there is any cause for concern or am i just over worrying. I did also notice some vapor rising out of the exhaust pipes but its only in the 30's here today so i figured that was just the exhaust heat hitting the cold air outside. I am running a Cobb Stage 1 + SF intake 93 octane map and am using 93 octane gas. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's fine. When you push in the clutch the ECU wil kill the injectors until the rpms come down to idle speed. If you engine brake it will do the same but for a longer time. Helps MPG's.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Cool thanks for the input Donkey I appreciate it!