they have no clue how to plow snow... my poor baby

This is a discussion on they have no clue how to plow snow... my poor baby within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so on valentines day i was driving to work super early in the morning after we had just gotten a ...

they have no clue how to plow snow... my poor baby

so on valentines day i was driving to work super early in the morning after we had just gotten a big amount of snow for this area ( 12 inches ) not much for me since im from ohio. i was getting on the highway and the two lane on ramp said lane ends merge left so i got into the left lane and went around the on ramp. as i came around the turn there was a 4 ft high wall of snow from where the plow trucks pushed the snow into the left lane so it ended and the lane the plows cleared was the shoulder of the ramp and there was an acura suv stopped there. i hit the brakes and slid so i tried to turn into the snow bank to get out of the lane but it just pushed me back down in the lane and i hit the suv only about 15mph but it busted the lights and hood also cracked the radiator... but the repair shop i took it to quoted $6000 in damage which almost totaled my 04 wrx but i get to keep it cause of the low millage. three weeks and i should have my car back[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Dang, at least it's getting taken care of. Good luck!