Too much oil in intercooler - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Too much oil in intercooler within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Also generally a Wrx/STI will require 2 ctach cans to do it properly. One for the PVC valve under vacuum ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Also generally a Wrx/STI will require 2 ctach cans to do it properly. One for the PVC valve under vacuum and one for the crankcase to turbo inlet that operates under boost.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heres my follow-up: I went ahead and ordered a new pcv valve from suby $38 which came with all new hoses and clamps, and went ahead and bought a new silicone elbow since the stocker was old and clamps were digging into the rubber. A week later I pulled it apart to find only a few drops, so problem solved. Thanks for all the help and info. Definitely saved me a good bit of $$ not having to drive to the stealership in Dallas and fork over $90+ an hr for something so simple.

thanks for the follow-up. its good to have closure on these threads.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok great to hear!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12