Power steering leak found now more problems

This is a discussion on Power steering leak found now more problems within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi all last week I brought my old scooby back, it had been sat on his drive since I sold ...

Power steering leak found now more problems

Hi all last week I brought my old scooby back, it had been sat on his drive since I sold it to him,I made him a offer and got her back iv been trying to fix her up over the last few weeks and have found out where the power steering was leaking from I have got the part ready to fit but I have a small problem,where it leaked so much it has dropped all over my drivers lower control arm and now I'm getting a massive squeaking noise I no I need a wheel bearing to so this might not help but all parts are here now,all I want to no is there anything I can use to clear all the fluid from all over my bushes control arm etc then anything I can re grease with,I'm guessing wd-40 is no good for this as this will dry up everything even more,look forward to hearing your replies I can't keep driving round like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk