2013 subaru sti stage 2 problem (limp mode maybe)

This is a discussion on 2013 subaru sti stage 2 problem (limp mode maybe) within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 2013 STI is now stage 2. I have the BOV, invidia exhaust, invidia dp, cobb intake, and the accessport ...

2013 subaru sti stage 2 problem (limp mode maybe)

My 2013 STI is now stage 2. I have the BOV, invidia exhaust, invidia dp, cobb intake, and the accessport 003. Everything was on and working well for about an hour. I was driving with my friend and basically everything turned off. Power steering turned off, oil light came on, and the car shut off. I don't know why this is happening. I tried reflashing to eco mode and stage 2. It works for about 5 minutes then it happens again. Im almost certain this isn't a problem with anything that I bought from Cobb im just confused. From what I've heard, it may be going into limp mode, which doesn't make sense. Some of the forums are saying it could be a MAF sensor issue. Maybe an o ring on that. Or i just need to clean it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Grayson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My accessport also said there are no trouble codes to be found

I Support ClubWRX
    Try the stock BOV. If that works, you found your problem. Adjust your aftermarket one correctly.

Otherwise, try popping the MAF out and inspecting it. Give it a good shot of cleaner and give that a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

IT's not in limp mode. That pretty much requires a code and check engine light. Also, in limp mode it still runs, actually runs fairly good. Been there, done that....
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?