Question about "breaking-in" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Question about "breaking-in" within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by cogito I'm looking forward to it. I will say both aforementioned do a lot of city, stop ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cogito View Post
    I'm looking forward to it. I will say both aforementioned do a lot of city, stop and go traffic. Which is much harder on the life span of a engine. I think that's a big factor. Tomorrows adventure is a fairly large company. Hopefully I can get a quick chat in. Cheers.
    Hats off to you, and good luck!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No luck talking with the Fleet manager across the street today. However, did talk with a VCO who works with GSA fleet management. They're pretty automated, and oil changes can vary based on car usage so it could be 3K, but average is 5K not to exceed manufacturer specs under any circumstances. Will keep you posted, enjoy the weekend.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

I Support ClubWRX
    Interesting, you too!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123