Help! 04 WRX drives fine, but has no power when floored. Just falls on it's face.

This is a discussion on Help! 04 WRX drives fine, but has no power when floored. Just falls on it's face. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Have an 04 wrx with cold air intake, front mount, and BOV. Have a Cobb accessport car currently has a ...

Help! 04 WRX drives fine, but has no power when floored. Just falls on it's face.

Have an 04 wrx with cold air intake, front mount, and BOV. Have a Cobb accessport car currently has a stage 1 93 tune. Car runs fine, but when floored it falls on its face. It just has no power at all. I already have reset the ecu with the AP, changed the maf sensor. Sounds like there is a exhaust manifold leak though, before the turbo. Maybe a blown uppipe gasket. Has anyone else had this issue.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You have modifications that aren't accounted for with the ECU mapping. Put the car back to the proper modifications or get the ECU mapping adjusted for the modifications you have.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    ^what ej257 said.

Out of curiosity...What kind of BOV do you have? Recirc or atmosphere?