jdm ej205 with avcs?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on jdm ej205 with avcs? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I hope i am posting this in the right section, if not please let me know were the ...

jdm ej205 with avcs?

Hey guys, I hope i am posting this in the right section, if not please let me know were the appropriate section would be. Anyway my 2004 wrx spun a rod bearing so i ended up buying a jdm ej205 with the wiring harness and ecu. I have since replaced the timing belt and water pump and i am at the point now were i am trying to install the intake manifold so everything is in the right place.
    I took my old intake manifold and the new one put them next to each other and transferred what i could to the new one. i am stuck now , to me the intake manifold looks like a freakin brain ,so many lines and connectors. i took pictures and labeled everything when taking it off but it doesnt seem to be helping. what i am stuck on now is the valve cover breather ports. my old motor only had one and the new one has two on each valve cover. I have no idea where the second one would go ?

also i swapped the intake ducts from my old manifold to new and my old one has a electrical connector on the rear port where it connects to the turbo and my new one did not so im wondering what i should do ?

i will post pictures of both!

because i have the intake and the ecu with wiring i am going to use the jdm motor with jdm harness so i will have avcs and i will swap ecu's

any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1).jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	124018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(2).jpg 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	124026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(3).jpg 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	124034Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(4).jpg 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	124042

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.