jdm ej205 with avcs?

This is a discussion on jdm ej205 with avcs? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I hope i am posting this in the right section, if not please let me know were the ...

jdm ej205 with avcs?

Hey guys, I hope i am posting this in the right section, if not please let me know were the appropriate section would be. Anyway my 2004 wrx spun a rod bearing so i ended up buying a jdm ej205 with the wiring harness and ecu. I have since replaced the timing belt and water pump and i am at the point now were i am trying to install the intake manifold so everything is in the right place.
    I took my old intake manifold and the new one put them next to each other and transferred what i could to the new one. i am stuck now , to me the intake manifold looks like a freakin brain ,so many lines and connectors. i took pictures and labeled everything when taking it off but it doesnt seem to be helping. what i am stuck on now is the valve cover breather ports. my old motor only had one and the new one has two on each valve cover. I have no idea where the second one would go ?

also i swapped the intake ducts from my old manifold to new and my old one has a electrical connector on the rear port where it connects to the turbo and my new one did not so im wondering what i should do ?

i will post pictures of both!

because i have the intake and the ecu with wiring i am going to use the jdm motor with jdm harness so i will have avcs and i will swap ecu's

any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1).jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	124018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(2).jpg 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	124026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(3).jpg 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	124034Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(4).jpg 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	124042