Where is my throttle - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

This is a discussion on Where is my throttle within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yes sir thank you. I figured as much. Just wanted confirmation..... Sadly tho, I don't have any friends, no one ...

  1. #16
    Registered User SDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Yes sir thank you. I figured as much. Just wanted confirmation.....

    Sadly tho, I don't have any friends, no one to step on the gas for me

    Sent from my Fone

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User wrxnguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    714 Orange County
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by SDub View Post
    Yes sir thank you. I figured as much. Just wanted confirmation.....

    Sadly tho, I don't have any friends, no one to step on the gas for me

    Sent from my Fone
    Get a brick hahaha

  4. #18
    Registered User SDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    WOT ADL!!

    Sent from my Fone

  5. #19
    zax
    zax is offline
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    12,688
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Get a brick hahaha
    I had a brick as a friend once.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  6. #20
    Registered User SDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    I have a log.....

    I rolls down stairs, and underneath chairs,
    Over my neighbors dog.

    It log, it's log
    It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.

    It's log, it's log
    It's better then bad, it's good!

    Sent from my Fone

  7. #21
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,643
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I had a brick as a friend once.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

  8. #22
    Registered User ZXNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Murray, KY
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

  9. #23
    zax
    zax is offline
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    12,688
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXNasty View Post
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  10. #24
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,643
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

  11. #25
    zax
    zax is offline
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    12,688
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  12. #26
    Registered User Ingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,110
    OK, back to the original question: where's the throttle: usually it's located in the foot well under the steering column, there's roughly 3 pedals, the one that's ALL the way to the right is the throttle. You can safely ignore the other pedals, they're for drivers only.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

  13. #27
    Registered User SDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Thanks for your help Ingo..... Toolbag

    Sent from my Fone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •