front end clicking

This is a discussion on front end clicking within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just picked up an 08 wrx. Suspension wise it has the spt sway bar and d2 coilovers. When im ...

front end clicking

i just picked up an 08 wrx. Suspension wise it has the spt sway bar and d2 coilovers. When im cruising at low speeds i hear not a clunk but a click, clicking from the front end. Left and right side it seems. It seems to not happen when i first start up the car and its cold outside but after a block or two it will happen. It sounds similar to as if you were rolling over little rocks, gravel on the road. I cant seem to find out where it is coming from. From the outside of the car i would pull on my roof rack bars to shake the car but i do not hear anything. This happens when in gear or just rolling in neutral if going over bumps. I dont hear it as much in high speed. Can anybody assist with any tips on what it could be

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Multiple threads front end clicking
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.