06 sti motor mounts

This is a discussion on 06 sti motor mounts within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sup guys was thinking about getting new mounts for my 06. Im deciding between getting some oem mounts from an ...

06 sti motor mounts

Sup guys was thinking about getting new mounts for my 06. Im deciding between getting some oem mounts from an 05 for around $60, or some aftermarket mounts for $150-$200. Quite a big price difference let me know what you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you're going to go through the hassle of replacing the mounts, at least step up to Group-N version
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

If you're gonna replace em, then replace with the Group-N mounts. Don't get old used mounts for cheap.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I have group-N. I recommend them. Without the tranny removed the rear bolt is no fun. The front bolt is not fun because the sway bar is in the way. One of the nuts rounded off on one of the front bolts and I had to use a nut extractor. Not fun.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE