Invidia N1 installation

This is a discussion on Invidia N1 installation within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking to buy an Invidia N1 CBE for my '13 sedan, I've heard about issues when installing to the ...

Invidia N1 installation

I'm looking to buy an Invidia N1 CBE for my '13 sedan, I've heard about issues when installing to the stock DP anyone know for sure???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What kind of issues exactly? My q300 fitted like a glove. No problems at all

ClubWRX.net Vendor Fast Tuning Products's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I haven't had a customer say anything about fitment issues yet. Nor have I personally had issues on an install.

We are still offering Free Freight in the 48 states as well as a nice discount for ClubWRX members on Invidia.
    Available Nights and Weekends Via E-mail and Private Message!!
    We want to Earn your Business!
    Give Us a Call Monday - Friday 10a-6p EST to order by phone!
    724-708-3044
    Need a price matched or beat? Email Us: sales@fasttuningproducts.com
    Like Us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/FastTuningProducts
    www.FastTuningProducts.com
    We Accept Paypal/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/AMEX/Discover

Its gonna be obnoxiously louuuuuuud!

Sounds mean as hell though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Are you looking to buy a N1 street or race big difference between the two I have the street and its two N1 mufflers much quieter than the single race N1
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Are you looking to buy a N1 street or race big difference between the two I have the street and its two N1 mufflers much quieter than the single race N1
    How would you quantify the volume from 1-10, with 1 being stock and 10 being straight pipes? How's the drone? I was considering the dual-muffler N1, but do NOT want something very loud, and I don't want drone.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Invidia N1 installation

Quote Originally Posted by Zitro View Post
    How would you quantify the volume from 1-10, with 1 being stock and 10 being straight pipes? How's the drone? I was considering the dual-muffler N1, but do NOT want something very loud, and I don't want drone.
    Definitely go with the street mufflers then I came from a straight pipe with Catless DP so that was the loudest exhaust anyone had ever heard. I drive on the highway everyday to work 65-80mph no drone at all my only complaint is they aren't as loud as I would have hoped. The invidia Q300 is louder with the N1 Race being the loudest of the bunch. And in my opinion the dual mufflers looks alot better on the 11+
    As for volume having a straight pipe turbo back way over 10... I'd give the N1 street a 5, Q300 coming in at a 6-7, N1 Race 8
    Last edited by Ampliified; 09-10-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Thanks for the input guys, I came across a deal this morning that I couldn't pass up on a q300 so I swooped it up. The sound and fit are perfect. Thank again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

^that was a good move. Quality exhaust, sounds and looks great. Can't beat how deep it is.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning