2013 wrx factory service manual?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx factory service manual? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; It has always been a good practice of mine to obtain a FSM for all the vehicles I have owned. ...

I Support ClubWRX

2013 wrx factory service manual?

It has always been a good practice of mine to obtain a FSM for all the vehicles I have owned. However I am unsure where to find one for my 2013 wrx.

Yes I am aware you can purchase one from the dealer. I am looking for a downloadable copy in PDF or ebook format?

Any help is appreciated

~ jtk07~
    using Tapatalk - please disregard typos!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump?

~ jtk07~
    using Tapatalk - please disregard typos!

I would like to know also where can I get the FSM, how much does it cost from the dealer?

I thought nowadays most service manuals were in electronic format that only dealers have access to. I would love to get my hands on a copy of the manual. If you figure out where to find one and the price please let me know. I will ask the stealership next time I'm there.
    2013 Plasma Blue Pearl Impreza WRX Sedan

The service manual is downloadable here:

Subaru Technical Information System - Welcome

72 hour subscription for $34.95. The bad news is that the manual is available in something like 800 pieces, and you can download no more than 50 PDFs per hour. Subaru's rationale for that is a little implausible.

At least one vendor on eBay has compiled these into a single PDF, and sells it for rather less than $35. I don't know about things like copyright, but it's a lot more convenient, and cheaper, than Subaru's offering.

thank you for the link, the ebay vendor might be questionable I don't know, probably is in violation of some law. Anyway for $35 if you have at least some free time you can download the full 800 pieces in under 3 days with a lot of time to spare.

has anyone tried repairsurge.com? I found them on the web but not sure if it's legit.
    -akaGONZO

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Subaru Factory Service Repair Manuals | Service Repair Manuals found this one you might be able to use. I can't as I have a 2014
    -akaGONZO

i really don't want to be that guy.. but literally the first link you get when you search wrx service manual is this:
    Factory Service Manuals

its a HUGE .pdf file, and the 2014 is probably 99.999999% the same as the 2013 manual.

your welcome

your are the cats meow...huge thankx
    -akaGONZO

no problemo, meow

KHP
    Awesome thank you for this! Interesting reading... The 2011 service manual notes 2011+ improvements to the turbo oil delivery system. The turbocharger has its' own dedicated oil delivery source separate from the OCV supply.

This is possibly what allowed them to extend oil change intervals to 7,500 miles.

No banjo bolt filter for the turbocharger supply.

Last edited by KHP; 03-04-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Good find. Maybe sticky worthy?

KHP
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Good find. Maybe sticky worthy?
    Maybe lol? This has been debated over for so long as to how they managed to extend oil changes to 7,500 miles without risking turbo oil starvation.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WREXXY View Post
    i really don't want to be that guy.. but literally the first link you get when you search wrx service manual is this:
    Factory Service Manuals

its a HUGE .pdf file, and the 2014 is probably 99.999999% the same as the 2013 manual.

your welcome
    Awesome find, thanks WREXXY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.