Rear Bumper Full of Dirt!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rear Bumper Full of Dirt! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Last night I installed Rally Mud Flaps on my 2011 WRX 5 Door. To my suprise while installing them in ...

Rear Bumper Full of Dirt!

Last night I installed Rally Mud Flaps on my 2011 WRX 5 Door. To my suprise while installing them in the rear, When I pulled the Bumper Cover away, about 5 pounds of dirt fell out of it, and that happened on both sides of the car! I've never seen this before on previously owned vehicles of mine. I checked out the rear wheel well and nothing looks like it's ripped or anything so I'm dumbfounded as to how it got there.
    Has anyone else seen this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes, I saw this on my bugeye. Dirt and grime gets kicked up around the side skirts and has no easy escape. Just clean it out from time to time, which you did.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.