Electrical Door Problems - 2004 Wrx

This is a discussion on Electrical Door Problems - 2004 Wrx within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I cant pin point the problem on this one! i don't have a wrx wiring diagram which probably isn't helping! ...

Electrical Door Problems - 2004 Wrx

I cant pin point the problem on this one! i don't have a wrx wiring diagram which probably isn't helping! The doors just keep in the lock position, even when flipped manually. The door unlock/lock toggle doesn't work but i unplugged those one by one and that didn't do anything but i don't think that is the problem. All car security systems have been disabled but that didn't change anything either. The car just wants to stay in lock until i pull the fuse. Once fuse is pulled all is well but i want it back to normal. The key fob works like normal but still does not unlock doors only the key. The key has to be held to unlock or it will turn the key back to lock. IDK what it could be, HELP

This is a video of whats going on. Hopefully someone has had the same problems and can help out!
    2004 Subaru WRX Locking Systems Problems - YouTube

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I believe you got every little bit of information from me to solve this problem in the general chatbox.

No problem btw.
    15 year old

Turned out to be the Integrated Module was bad!

Thanks Jewbaru

Quote Originally Posted by KenFerrari13 View Post
    Turned out to be the Integrated Module was bad!

Thanks Jewbaru & SK
    lol.
    15 year old