I try to shift into first gear, and it says no, no, noo...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I try to shift into first gear, and it says no, no, noo...... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 Its not up to the service manager. It's up to SOA ultimately. However every dealership is ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Its not up to the service manager. It's up to SOA ultimately. However every dealership is different some are very mod friendly, others are not.

There are ZERO intakes you can run without a tune. You can run any catback you want. But if you go TBE or a downpipe, you MUST have a tune. No if/ands/buts about it.
    Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression a CBE would still require a tune. At least I can do that before 60k miles...
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Zitro View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression a CBE would still require a tune. At least I can do that before 60k miles...
    I did the invidia q300 under 1000 miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12