fwd impreza too wrx convertion

This is a discussion on fwd impreza too wrx convertion within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey there i have a writen off 98 wrx wagon.. and a good condition 96 impreza fwd.. would everything fit ...

Thumbs up fwd impreza too wrx convertion

hey there i have a writen off 98 wrx wagon.. and a good condition 96 impreza fwd.. would everything fit if i was too swap wrx drivetrain/ suspension in to fwd impreza? would b a big job but is it possibe? any advice would b great thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yes it is possible, Subarus are like Legos... It would be a HUGE job with a lot of hard work especially with the wiring and ecu... Do you have pics of said cars?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

yeah thought that would be the biggest job but since i have every nut and bolt needed it should b manageable.. i was thinking of doing everything including dash so would use the wrxs complete wiring loom. will post pic asap not near cars atm
    cheers for your reply