P0032 (a/f) o2 sensor questions???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on P0032 (a/f) o2 sensor questions??? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys, so ive had my 02 wrx wagon for almost a year, i had it pulled apart for about ...

P0032 (a/f) o2 sensor questions???

hey guys, so ive had my 02 wrx wagon for almost a year, i had it pulled apart for about 2 weeks doing tgv deletes, up pipe, down pipe, plugs, turbo inlet, just a bunch of ****. finally got it put back together and its throwing a cel. I check the connector near the bcs it was connect, the wires are all in good shape. is there any way to test the sensor without just going out and replacing it? or could it i never completely removed the passenger side exhaust manifold so i didnt replace the gasket between the block and the manifold? and this could be a very stupid question but, last i had the car tuned it was at about 300ft elevation and i currently live at 6500ft with this cause the a/f mixture to be too rich? any thoughts really would be helpful, pretty new still trying to figure these subies out thanks
    Last edited by mike5176; 07-15-2013 at 09:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The car probably should be tuned after all those mods anyway regardless of elevation.

yeah i had tune done after the mods, i used the only guy i could find at the time.today i found a better tuner who was able to help me diagnose, it was a bad sensor. so now the question is just is it worth the extra $30 for the denso over the bosch o2 sensor?

See my question about sensor prices in electronic engine management... Sensor quality and performance is probably on par, however the soldering of the plug and wait for the part was not worth the price difference for me.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.