Smashed front of my WRX, drives fine but new sounds... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Smashed front of my WRX, drives fine but new sounds... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Rambo What year is the car? If equipped, you could have knocked the snorkus loose. That would ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    What year is the car? If equipped, you could have knocked the snorkus loose. That would definitely add more spool noise (I removed mine for exactly that reason).

If you have the ability to datalog, check you're A/F Learning values. You might have an intake leak further down the intake tract.
    It's a 2009 which does not have one. And i don't know anything of dataloging

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ckunke002 View Post
    It's a 2009 which does not have one. And i don't know anything of dataloging
    You'll want someone to look at it. Make sure the mechanic knows turbo charged engines (preferable specializes in subarus)

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    You'll want someone to look at it. Make sure the mechanic knows turbo charged engines (preferable specializes in subarus)
    Will do. Thanks a lot for all the advice. I clicked on your "do not click" link and that is one beautiful subaru. How much have you spent on that?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ckunke002 View Post
    Will do. Thanks a lot for all the advice. I clicked on your "do not click" link and that is one beautiful subaru. How much have you spent on that?
    Haha yeah thanks! I've spent quite a bit on it...it builds up over time. I'd prob say $5-6k

Haha yeah thanks! I've spent quite a bit on it...it builds up over time. I'd prob say $5-6k
    If you don't mind me asking where do you buy your parts and accessories? I'm always wanting to get stuff for my wrx but never know what to get or where to shop that would sell quality stuff.

I Support ClubWRX
    Mostly rallysportdirect, turn in concepts, and fasttuningproducts. I've bought a few things direct from the manufacturers too. There's some good threads on venders in here too. Do a quick search. I'd link it but I'm on my phone right now

I've actually found good deals on amazon for my electronic and misc stuff too (my gauges were bought on amazon). Gotta be careful with it but there a lot on eBay too (misc body work like lip spoilers).

My advice is do a ton of research and don't be afraid to ask for opinions here. Chances are if you are thinking it someone here has been through it!
    Last edited by 11blackSTi; 07-02-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Mostly rallysportdirect, turn in concepts, and fasttuningproducts. I've bought a few things direct from the manufacturers too. There's some good threads on venders in here too. Do a quick search. I'd link it but I'm on my phone right now

I've actually found good deals on amazon for my electronic and misc stuff too (my gauges were bought on amazon). Gotta be careful with it but there a lot on eBay too (misc body work like lip spoilers).
    Cool.. will search. Thanks a lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12