Intercooler Disconnected Hose

This is a discussion on Intercooler Disconnected Hose within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello again. I noticed that one of the hoses that leads off from the intercooler wasn't connected to anything, and ...

Exclamation Intercooler Disconnected Hose

Hello again.
    I noticed that one of the hoses that leads off from the intercooler wasn't connected to anything, and another hose that leads over to the turbo was hanging and not connected to anything. I'm unsure if I should connect them (I'm assuming they belong to eachother)? Also, the previous owner did all sorts of stuff to this car so I'm unsure if anyone ever does this intentionally? thanks for all your guys' help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	114762

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks like it belongs. BOV vacuum to throttle body line. Any performance issues so far with it disconnected?
    2012 Grey WRX Sedan
    Cobb SF with Cold Air Box
    Agency Power Headers
    Agency Power Catless Downpipe
    Agency Power Cat Back Quad tip System
    FMS Uppipe
    Protuned by Anthony Drunkmann Tuning!

Yeah I connected them, and there was a big difference. I didn't notice that I couldn't hear any blow off when they were disconnected, and now I definitely hear it. Performance wise... I'm not really sure I noticed anything?